A real estate firm requires the services of a suitable and qualified individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents
- Review and follow up on all ongoing cases and advise management accordingly
- Liaise with the estate department to ensure all tenant files are up-to-date with necessary legal documents and appropriate actions are taken against legal risks.
- Review and advise management on the legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Provide and interpret legal information as well as provide legal protection and risk management advice to management.
- Review and draft tenancy agreements and contracts for each tenant or service company respectively
- Review the progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers
- Handling all files and documents related to government agencies
- Receiving and replying to emails on the behalf of the company
- Compilation and service of statutory notices
- Going on a rent drive
- Advising the company at all times on legal cases and otherwise
- Handling police-related issues
- Supervising colleagues (subordinates) and appraising their activities weekly
- Preparing a report on the monthly court cases
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the estate.
- Minimum academic qualification LL.B, B.L from a recognized University.
- At least 4 years of experience
- An analytical thinker
- Effective communicator, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Remuneration: NGN 2,500,000 per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.