RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Typing agreements using Word, Outlook and audio skills.
- Answering queries and or redirecting them where necessary.
- Preparing and issuing own correspondence as necessary.
- Filing, both current and archived. Archiving files as necessary and ensuring active files are moved when completed. Scanning documents and saving to shared drives.
- Assisting with the preparation of agreements and letters, ensuring execution circulation and filing.
- Maintaining and updating department information schedule
- Referring compilation, synchronization and premium requests.
- Other general administrative duties, including providing assistance to other teams within the label, as requested by the manager from time to time.
- LLB, BL with a minimum of second class lower division
- 0 - 1 years post call to bar and a serving NYSC member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and good organizational skills
- Ability to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity with all stakeholders
- Logical and ability to multi-task
- Analytical and lateral thinking skill.