Roles and Responsibilities
• Keeping abreast of changes in arbitration law in Nigeria and internationally
• Engaging in preparation and review of corporate documents/ contracts and follow of processes at various government departments.
• Incorporation of companies and other related matters
• Managing relationships for the law firm with external lawyers, government officials, agencies and clients.
• Providing advisory services on issues that relate to legal and regulatory procedures.
• Organizing and conducting arbitration meetings or hearings where both sides present their evidence
• Perform any other duties assigned by their line manager.
• Must possess at least 3 years’ experience post call
• Excellent command of the English language, good advocacy, evidence of proficiency in brief writing.
• Excellent research skills
• Experience or interest in arbitration law and practice
• Member of an arbitration association is an advantage.
• Good IT skills in Microsoft office and other legal software
• Ability to work with minimum supervision