- Head, Legal
· Management of all litigation and dispute resolution files in the firm as a member of the litigation & dispute resolution team.
· Conduct legal research; develop litigation strategies, draft court processes and resolution of disputes.
· Structure, negotiate and draft agreements
· Conduct due diligence and draft agreements on property transactions
· Conducting legal research, fact-gathering and analysis on legal issues as maybe assigned by senior associates or partners
· Conducting or attending meetings on behalf of the firm or clients
· Maintain proper, effective and prompt court appearances
· Developing articles on complex legal issues
· Advanced problem-solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Client communication and service skills
· Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
· Minimum of University degree in law, Call to Bar Certification and membership of the Nigerian Bar
· LL.M as an added advantage
· In-depth understanding of the dispute resolution processes and Commercial transactions.
· Minimum of five (5) years working experience with a strong litigation bias
· Proactive self-starter
· Assertiveness & tenacity
· Ability to interact well with external parties
· Ability to deal with a broad range of legal issues
· Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
· Ability to cope with and work under pressure
N 120,000 – N 150,000.