- Providing effective and efficient secretarial and clerical services.
- Handing translations, correspondence, and appointments.
- Assisting the supervisor in enhancing relationships between the company and gov.
- Assisting the supervisor in maintaining all file records and producing documentation as requested.
- Experience in Human Resource or gov. background is preferred.
- To the external to face unexpected events can be resolved timely manner.
- Writing and recording official email, little paperwork, minutes of meetings, application documents, and other duties assigned.
- Assist to buy the land and mining.
- Assist to do construction documents.
- Familiar with the listed company financial institution and business.
- Bachelor's degree and above majored in Law or business.
- Possession of a Law license
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good teamwork spirit, flexible, and able to adjust actions according to team planning.
- Able to work under pressure with respect of stringent time schedule
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Able to operate all related computer software applications.
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete multiple projects.
- You need to possess good public relations skills.
- Meticulous, strong flexibility, good interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills, good at dealing with all kinds of complicated affairs.