- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals, and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage training budget.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
- At least 3 years proven experience as an L&D Specialist, Training Specialist, or similar role.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- BSc degree in education, human resources, or relevant field