Reporting to the Regional Head- L&D Africa, you will lead the learning and development function in Ghana and Nigeria with the aim of partnering with Country HR Partners to define the country's capability development agenda aligned with the broader people strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
You will also be responsible for:
- Anchoring flagship programs (RLP, FLP, and GTP)
- Engaging leadership on nominations/demand and talent management activities for the flagship programs
- Provide support in delivering locally and report on participation levels in all Learning Academy-led programs
- Provide guidance as subject matter experts and designs on developmental programs
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and create training plans to ensure that all employees have the required competencies to excel in their roles.
- Reviewing and revising course materials to ensure they are in line with operating processes, procedures, and systems.
- Deliver training to various parts of the business and work with various stakeholders to coordinate and organize training sessions.
- Collating feedback on completed training to evaluate and measure results and make improvements where required.
- Conduct training trainer workshops to ensure training, scalability, and effectiveness.
- Sourcing and recommending vendors and other external partners to design, develop, and/or deliver learning solutions where applicable.
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology, or a related field
- Proven track record of professional experience in L&D management in a fast-paced environment
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.