We are looking to hire seasoned Senior and Lead Ruby on Rails Engineers to join our fully-remote team to help us scale to meet market demand. This is an opportunity to join on the ground floor of a bootstrapped, growing company with a lot of upside.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Take technical ownership of our product’s architecture and capabilities
- Recommend and lead complex refactoring projects and migrations, without sacrificing stability.
- Modernizing our back-end stack (we’re currently on Rails 4)
- Optimizing our API and PostgreSQL database for scale and performance
- Suggest and implement scalability & productivity improvements
- Collaborate with the rest of the team in weekly meetings, chat and code reviews
- Develop new full-stack features from start to finish using the Shape Up method
- Participate in our Betting Table planning meetings
- Write high-quality and maintainable Ruby and Typescript code
- Write high-quality documentation on our product’s architecture to assist collaboration
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Fluent spoken and written English at a professional level.
- Working hours must overlap with PST for at least 3 hours.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL query optimization and scaling strategies
- Past experience with complex upgrades and migrations
- Prior experience as a software architect or technical lead
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills, able to recommend decisions using data and experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.