As a Lead Software Developer at Paymentology, you will be working in the Engineering team to build enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing systems that power tens of millions of transactions and tie them to web, mobile and API interfaces that make it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid and credit cards all over the world.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Developing, managing and maintaining card network transactions at scale
- Building best-of-breed backend experiences for our customers, internal and external
- Create and review engineering design documentation
- Continuously improve our systems, infrastructure and processes with a focus on quality
- Create features, review each other's code and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders across the company
- Coach other engineers on the team, and be trained by others
- Influence/drive the architectural decisions and processes on the platform, from unit testing/documentation requirements to implementation processes
- Architect, design and develop projects from end to end
- Make things simple for ourselves and our customers
- Collaborate with other engineers to prioritize and ship features
- Experience developing in Java at scale (large systems with high availability and TPS requirements), but we welcome experience in other programming languages
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience in financial transaction processing/banking or related industries
- Experience with AWS as a cloud provider an advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.