Project Location: Luanda Angola
We are An Oil and Energy company with a focus on Services. We provide key essential services that connect through the entire value chain of an Exploration & Production of an Oil and Gas Asset.
- Be the leading Project Manager for the Logistics Project that involves, Construction of a base camp, crew movement, accommodation, transportation, HSE management.
- Establish a project governance framework to govern the project and the subordinate Project managers assigned to the project
- Planning and design - Design a project management plan, complete with deliverables, schedule, time, cost and resources required.
- Execution – Ensure the team Deliver the deliverables to the customer with the upmost standards.
- Communication – Provide the most appropriate levels of project communication to all stakeholders per set project timelines / milestones.
- Monitoring and controlling - Identify potential problems in the project and solve them early on.
- Closure - Close the project (using a milestone approach) and create a project closure report.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Oversee the delegation of work to Project Managers, Program Managers and Business Analyst
- Interface with executives (internally and externally) to define project priorities and implementation opportunities and challenges, and keep them up-to-date with project risks and opportunities.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Project methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Critical Chain Project Management, etc.)
- Project management tools (JIRA, Gantt Project, Excel, PPT, Project Management Software, etc.)
- Familiar with Industrial Projects, Construction projects and or Industrial hospitality project with remote locations
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Critical thinking
- Risk management planning and mitigation development plan
- Project Cost management & Reporting
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Project Management or PMO Certified
- Holding a European or US Passport is critical
- Flexibility to travel 3 – 4 weeks per Quarter.
- Engineering Background / Education (Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Petroleum)
- Have managed at least 2 large independent projects
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within Project management & operations.