- Lead the process engineering and technical safety component of approved work orders to deliver cost-effective designs that are fit for purpose and safe.
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
- Participate in project reviews including design reviews, HAZOP, SIL, HAZID, constructability, etc.
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations, and Procedures.
- Supervision of process engineering and technical safety staff.
- Administrative supervision including leave planning, performance reviews, resource planning, etc.
- Keep up to date with technical developments, National and International standards, and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope
- Assist in developing the knowledge and skills of the discipline assigned staff, including assisting in the training and technical development of engineers.
- Identification of process software tools required to maximize work efficiency.
- M. Sc in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 15 years' relevant experience in operation and/or process engineering including at least 10 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities on the process and flow assurance.
- Autonomous on HYSIS software, AUTOCAD is a plus
- Experience in process simulations
- Offshore Field experience
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills