- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Coordinate implementation of learning and development plans against agreed timelines, budget and reporting against agreed performance measures.
- Propose and review the unit’s policies and processes and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Lead, manage and ensure high performance within the L&D team in line with management principles.
- Manage the implementation of the L&D unit plans and strategies by maximizing internal resources and contracting with external partners when required.
- Perform training needs analysis in conjunction with line managers, identify skill gaps and create training interventions programs
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Design induction programs for new hires, conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job trainings where necessary.