Duties & Responsibilities
▪ The lead developer would be responsible for coordinating other developers in creating, maintaining, and debugging applications for the business.
▪ Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
▪ Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
▪ Create schedule for team meet-ups(scrum) for collaboration and review of designated tasks.
▪ Work closely with the product development team to perform product analysis, review, and development of software requirement documents.
▪ Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
▪ Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
▪ Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web, mobile, and desktop-based business applications.
▪ Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
▪ Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
▪ Perform technical review of programming codes written by engineers.
▪ Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
▪ Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on-budget.
▪ Provide third-level support to business users.
▪ Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
▪ Strong OO design and programming skills in various programming languages including Python, Java, C++, Scala and/or others.
▪ Good understanding of Rest based Web API and OpenAPI specification ▪ Experience with JWT authentication and common industry standard encryption algorithms
▪ Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, and other similar database management system
▪ Good understanding of software design patterns
▪ Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
▪ Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment ▪ Knowledge of Linux Servers and basic deployment tasks
▪ Good understanding of agile development frameworks including Scrum and Kanban
▪ Strong knowledge of Git
▪ Working knowledge of financial payment integration workflows. ▪ Vast knowledge of the general software development landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
▪ Excellent QA testing skills
▪ Minimum of 4years experience as a professional software developer. ▪ Great teamwork skill.
▪ Great leadership skills
▪ Excellent Multitasking Skill
▪ Great interpersonal and communication skills
▪ Complex problem-solving Skill
▪ Excellent time management skills
▪ Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes a plus.