Applications are invited to fill the vacancy of an associate in our office in Lagos.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- To ensure the company compiles with financial and legal requirements and maintains high standards of corporate governance.
- Maintain statutory books.
- To act as a point of communication between the board of directors and in some cases organizations' executive management.
- Research legal resources such as articles, codes, statutes, judicial decisions, and more.
- Write and review settlement documents, contracts, agreements, stock certificates, and more.
- Ensure correspondence is attended to, collate information and write reports, and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
- Advise clients of the legal implications of decisions and policies.
- Minimum academic qualification of LL.B (Hons) - 2nd class lower division
- Call to Nigerian Bar
- Between 2 and 6 years of post-call experience with a bias toward litigation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.