We are looking for a qualified lawyer with a passion for human rights and anti-corruption, for part-time social justice work.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Ensure the company compiles with financial and legal requirements and maintains high standards of corporate governance.
- Maintain statutory books.
- Research legal resources such as articles, codes, statutes, judicial decisions, and more.
- Write and review settlement documents, contracts, agreements, stock certificates, and more
- The person we require must have a demonstrable passion for human rights issues, anti-corruption issues, and social justice in general.
- The job will include purely legal work but there will also be a lot of research - both online and offline.
- We think this job would suit a young and driven lawyer but we are open to anyone, as long as they meet the above criteria.
At the moment, this is job is just a 2 days a week part-time role so we are happy to take on someone who already has another job and would like to do this by the side. We are also happy for him/her to work mostly remotely if they choose, although they will be required to come into our office from time to time.
Remuneration: The displayed pay is for 2 days a week or, approx 9 days a month.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.