- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to customers' queries, concerns, and complaints.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment.
- Opening and balancing of the cash register at the close of work.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Keeping sufficient tokens or change for the washing and drying machines, if required.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Ensuring employees are sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items correctly.
- Ensuring employees are removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies
- Minimum qualification, BSC or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Available to work shifts and on weekends.
- Capacity to lift up to 10kg unaided
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technological skills to use email and web browsing software, as well as Microsoft Office and Windows, and other sales processing software.
- Preferred location, Lekki and environs.
Salary Expectation: NGN100,000 plus folding allowance and tips sharing.