The LL Manager Requirments:
- A degree is advantageous.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Technological skills to use email and web browsing software, as well as Microsoft Office and Windows, and other sales processing software.
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- A go-getter and allrounder; ensuring staff is well supervised, customers are satisfied, and marketing is amplified.