- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue, etc.)
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Design and execute laboratory testing according to standard procedures, make observations, and interpret findings.
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- 3 years proven work experience as a lab technician
- Should have a minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in the related field
- In-depth knowledge of QHSE Systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices
Salary: #30,000 - #40,000