The candidate will be responsible for researching and developing new product processes and making modifications to existing products to improve overall performance, efficiency and profitability.
- Help Production staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
- Enforces company policies and guidelines
- Compiles and analyzes production records
- Strategic Planning.
- Execellent Communication Skills
- Understanding of Machine Control & Instrumentation.
- Knowledge of Production Planning Process.
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate of Chemical Engineering with 10 years experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Software.