- -Conduct site material Laboratory testing;
- -Inspect incoming material and reporting to the project manager;
- -Carry out joint inspections with the Engineer and obtain approval for materials;
- -Should be aware of all Laboratory testing of all materials including concrete and aggregates, etc.
- -Familiar with laboratory management, instrument operation and test document interpretation;
- -Good communication and personnel management skills;
- -Three Years and above work experience as a laboratory engineer on site;
- -Registered with regulatory bodies is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Civil Engineering