- Provide detailed and up-to-date account information on assigned Industrial segment, region or accounts in relation to product opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships at the assigned accounts at all levels, particularly with key influencers and decision-makers.
- Collaborate with and support marketing, logistics and other staff in the company is growing our business.
- Execute account mapping projects to identify, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and the respective account wallet size
- Track key account projects to ensure our products are specified and selected when required.
- Keep abreast of market developments and trends. Able to source intelligence on competitors.
- Deliver outstanding sales results consistently.
Qualification & Skills
• Strong background in industrial sales in major relevant industry.
• At least 5 years experience with specific exposure to Fortune 500 companies (and Local Heroes)
• Extensive account development experience & relationship management.
• Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
• Entrepreneurial drive and can-do attitude as part of the job.
• Hard working and good with time management.
• Ability to leverage support for key programs.
• Able to travel extensively in the country.
• Good interpersonal skills.