- Work Location: Magboro, Ogun State.
- Interim Location: Lekki.
- Experience: 8 Years
- Develop a Business Plan
- Understand defined markets and the processes and applications involved
- Set and track sales objectives, aligned with company objectives, prepare progress reports
- Forecast and review defined key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Action business plan, review and adjust to realize objectives
- Network across defined markets, educating and presenting to understand processes to find solutions
- Develop new business with existing clients/ vendors and identify areas of improvements to exceed sales quotas
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to management and other stakeholders
Exceed Vendors / Client Expectations
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the defined key accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with key accounts, generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Play as a Team
Share and develop ideas to grow our client’s business
Support new initiatives through imparting learned experiences and technical insights
Our Ideal Candidate:
- The Ability to drive a car (When required)
- Financial literacy, numerical and mathematical abilities to calculate gross margins, price and discounts
- Ability to plan and execute a budget and business plan
- Ability to relate to others and build relationships, networking skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Proficiency in English, Local Dialect, Pidgeon English
- Ability to manage multiple projects whilst paying attention to details
- Experience in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent Observation Abilities
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
- Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving
- Act as the Lead point of contact for all client and vendors matters.
- Bring in account that makes up the highest percentage of company’s income.
- Handling the most important client/vendor account.