- Manage key accounts.
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements.
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner.
- Identify new potential customers.
- Supervise sales account representatives.
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met.
- Stay up to date with a new feature
- Proven work experience as a Sales account executive
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to grasp clients’ needs and to increase customer engagement.
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Establish best practices.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field