- Travelling to customers' homes or places of business.
- Installing electrical or computer equipment such as flat-screen televisions, projectors, routers, desktop computers, laptops, and tablets.
- Suggest areas where equipment should be set up and where cords should be placed.
- Troubleshooting problems with existing equipment.
- Testing old and new installation connections.
- Providing customers with verbal and written operating instructions for new equipment.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Best suited for a young energic flexible graduate who likes to travel and meet people with computer-related degree/HND with DBA knowledge preferable Oracle/SQL
- Training would be provided to the successful applicant and should have a good command of the English and presentable between the ages of 23 to 30 years old, male/female and should be able to work in a team, in isolation and in clients premises