This is an exciting opportunity to work with great team to build Agency Banking Platform for FINTECHs & Banks across Africa. You will form part of the core development team. To be committed to “changing the face of IT" through innovative thinking, problem solving and continuous learning. The ability to learn and adapt new technologies is reflected in the quality of the product. As a software developer, ability to work with a small team and can switch teams and projects as business grows and evolves. Also being versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Develop Micro services, APIs and write business logic using Java & Spring Boot technologies
- Integrate backend application to various 3rd party API such as Open Banking API, Bill payment services
- Write technical & API documentation
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers and product marketing.
- Willingness to Learn new technologies around Java, AngularJS, HTML, Spring Boot, AWS
- Review requirements and provide input
- Implement major features from scratch by working with Team Lead
- Create unit tests for features
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the product/feature
- Contribute to design & overall product architecture.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND, HND, BSc/MSc Graduate
- Over 1 years’ work experience as a Java software developer
- Strong experience in building applications and integrations using Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, JPA
- Building Java modules and testing features before release
- Good Knowledge of Git, Bitbucket Version control
- Have used a container-based solution (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent collaborative skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.