- Knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress
- PHP knowledge (Minimum level : Intermediate)
- Proven Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Ability to document with GITHUB etc.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and Relational database
- Ability to implement quality control and stage testing Knowledge
- Troubleshoot programming, changes, errors and subsequent modifications
- Creation of web pages, documentations and features
- Providing technical support
- Assist with the delivery of projects & tasks within a tight deadline
- Present ideas in user-friendly language
- Support the team in all phases of the development lifecycle including; analysis, design, deliver functionality, testing and support.
- A passion for IT and learning about new technologies.
- Highly Motivated & Enthusiastic.
- Creative & Outspoken
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent In English
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to request guidance.
- Experience: 0-2 years (Entry Level)
- Working Hours: 7 Hours (Mon – Fri), 3Hours (Saturday)
- Salary Expectation: 12,000 – 15,000 (For first 3 Months, Probation period)
- Location: Remote
- Qualifications: Degree or Final Year in Computer Related Field (Preferred)
- Self-thought individuals are welcomed to apply