- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of client’s needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Manage IT related projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
- Supporting the engineering team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Overseeing the development and installation of new networking and computing infrastructures
- Selecting the best possible solutions using knowledge of a wide range of available technologies.
- Implementing best practices for system security and data backups
- Anticipating potential issues or bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
- Communicating effectively with IT support staff to ensure the setup process runs smoothly.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Be proactive about challenges or constraints within a project and seek to manage them accordingly
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower, and time necessary
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- B.Sc/ HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Client-facing experience
- Four Years experience as a System Engineer
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- Good knowledge of Networking (IP Address, Cisco router etc.)
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors, e.g. HDMI, DVI, DP, HDBaseT, CATX RJ45, RGB/VGA, Component, RF
- Understanding of how LCD/LED Displays work
- Good hand-on experience on how to troubleshoot & repair computer systems
- Well-grounded experience on how to troubleshoot & fix network issues
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.