- Making sure POs are raised and sent to the suppliers in due time with the right quantities.
- Following up on stock received, inbounded.
- Contributing to the automation of our replenishment processes (automatic PO, etc).
- Ensuring there is a steady flow between our main warehouse and our dark stores.
- Anticipating the needed supply based on sales history, seasons and upcoming campaigns.
- Monitoring and analyzing current inventory based on key inventory management KPIs.
- Developing action plans in coordination with the sales team to optimize stocks.
- % availability in JE for Ecom next day
- % availability in Jumia Dark stores
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent from a reputable Nigerian university.
- Intermediate/ Advanced Excel. Knowledge of other tools i.e. PBI etc. is an advantage
- Exceptional team working skills and people management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a consumer goods or retail environment.
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of
- leaders for our future internet ventures.