The business performance services unit at Audeo is responsible for developing strategy and business planning for clients and creating implementable roadmaps to achieve set objectives. This requires a lot of research, analysis, and insight from data gathered.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out primary and secondary research using appropriate data gathering and collection tools
- Analysing research data and outlining results
- Experience using Google Docs and Excel
- Interest in / experience searching for information online and offline
- Good writing skills
- Willing to learn
- Able to turnaround tasks within prescribed times
- Able to work with minimal supervision
Working is remotely, with physical meetings one - three times a month.