YIP Online, is an online business solution, our main purpose is to build affordable and easy to use the website and online applications focused on small and medium businesses.
What's it like to work here?
We believe in a "work hard, play hard" philosophy that encourages professional development while supporting your work/life balance. You'll be immersed in a startup mentality of fast-paced innovation and growth while having a lot of fun along the way. Our small team feels like a family where lifelong friendships occur and a passion for what we do becomes second nature.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Reviewing all current systems and reporting to management your recommendations to improve stability, U/X, Q/A testing, code management, data management and so on.
- You would be responsible for creating a plan and over time executing the plan to bring all our systems up to the most current standards and best practices with the help of our senior developer.
- Implementing new application features
- Working with management to define the technical direction of the company
- Learn new technologies and continue to build on your skills as a full-stack developer
- Unix (optional Advantage)
- Smarty (optional Advantage)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in software development
- Passion for best design and coding practices
- Strong knowledge of MySQL databases, tools and PHP skills
Pay: 50'000 -80'000 per month (NOTE: No remote working and no application outside Lagos would be accepted )