Provide support for the logistics function by managing Dispatch activities to ensure all inbound and outbound trucks' weights are accurately captured and documented, with a focus on time, in order to meet up with customers' demands.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Attend to all registered customer truck drivers that are on the Dangote empowerment scheme.
- Track and confirm individual customer trucks with the new request if the previous transactions closed
- Issue loading authority to customer driver based on request and approval only
- All customer requests/drivers must be adequately attended to on time.
- Monitor and confirm each outstanding Depot loading authority ticket that is not available, request for replenishment receives from Sales admin, update the same on Database
- Prepare and send an hourly update report as per quantity, region, and cement type issued to drivers.
- Prepare daily at the closing hour and monthly report
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures
- Strict compliance with company policies and procedures
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Transport Management, Purchasing & Supplies or Business Administration
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies, and approach
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development