• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets.
• Designing and conducting tests.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
• 2+ years hands-on experience of software development and depth knowledge of Java;
• Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus;
• Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks;
• Ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision;
• Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven) is a plus;
• Good knowledge of English
Annual Salary is 4.5 million Naira