Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute routine check-ups of instrumentation equipment according to maintenance schedule plan, workload, manpower availability, and company procedures.
- Coordinate the testing, repairing, calibration, and troubleshooting of the Instrumentation Control systems.
- Allocate work orders and supervise instrumentation technicians in the execution of activities ensuring adherence to established standards and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with HSE procedures during maintenance work.
- Evaluate the manpower requirement for daily preventive, break down and shutdown maintenance and prepare the job schedule.
- Monitor the work order status for obstacles, and to re-schedule the task if required.
- Endorse work feedback and closeout work orders in the maintenance database.
- Liaise with Mechanical and Electrical sections and establish seamless integration between operation and maintenance teams.
- Prepare and review various maintenance performance reports such as Preliminary Failure and Root Cause Analysis Reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head.
- Good knowledge of instrumentation operation, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, people management, and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering or a related discipline.
- 3 to 9 Years of work experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development