- Young, graduate in Environmental Engineering (within the last 1-2 years) with excellent grades. Minimum of a second-class upper, degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Have a very good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Qualitative experience in (Civil3D) software usage.
- Knowledge in designing on water supply- as well as strormwater systems
- 2 year or more of experience in a design office is an advantage
- Must be able to synergize with other Design Departments to achieve set goals.
- Working in an international team in the development of major infrastructure in Nigeria
- With an attitude to work in challenging projects
- Must be goal minded
- Accountability for assigned works with attention to detail
Let your cover letter clearly state:
- Position applied for
- Expected salary
All applications should be received latest by close of business, Tuesday 15th September 2021