- You will also be required to sign a minimum 2-year bond with the company for the training being offered.
- You must be a good team player, willing to contribute towards the development of the business beyond your existing medical/surgical skills.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a young and ambitious doctor to work in a cutting edge field of aesthetic medicine and become a member of an elite group of about only 1,800 surgeons worldwide registered with the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons.
- You must be able to demonstrate a keen interest in surgery and a willingness to learn quickly about hair restoration.
- Ideally, you would have either studied and qualified or worked abroad at a recognised medical establishment.
- You must have impeccable communication skills, able to convince sceptical prospective patients about the possibility of hair loss restoration based on your knowledge.