An indigenous general and financial consultancy firm that provides a broad range of financial advisory, funds sourcing and structuring, risk consulting, project management, and performance services to both private and public companies are looking to fill the position of Analyst in the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Conducting detailed and in-depth research on various relevant key topics;
- Preparation of detailed feasibility reports and business plans for employer’s clientele’s projects in diverse sectors;
- Preparation of financial projections and budgets for clientele’s projects;
- Preparation of detailed presentations and proposals;
- Managing new and existing clientele portfolios;
- Documenting progress reports and liaising with key stakeholders
- Provide in-depth research on different industries for assigned projects when required;
- Meet with assigned clients when needed including preparing documentation and reports;
- Site visitations including situation and diagnostic analysis of projects as may be required;
- Monitoring and evaluation of ongoing projects in line with Company policy;
- Analyzing and interpreting information/data on projects;
- Communicating effectively, both in writing and orally, with clients, colleagues, and members of the public;
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to the needs and desires of the client;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field, with a 2:1 grade or above
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- This position is open preferably to Female candidates below 30 years
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- Strong knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft suite with emphasis on Microsoft Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills;
- Certification/Experience in project management and use of graphic design software would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Available to travel locally
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.