- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes
- A history of deconstructing user behaviour to create an improved experience for users showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Smarty Template Engine, the big advantage
Pay: 40'000 - 80'000 per month (NOTE: no remote work, office only)