- Integration of user-facing applications/elements developed by the front-end developer.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Design & implementation of data storage solution.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Qualification and Skills:
- First degree in Computer science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Masterâs degree in Computer science, Engineering or relevant field is an added advantage
- 2+ yearâs experience in web technology
- Experience as a Full Stack Engineer is an added advantage.
Please Note: This position is available for onsite and hybrid arrangements.
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made using the link below https://ehealth4everyone.com/careers/. Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.