- Minimum of three years of software development experience required as well as a University degree or HND or equivalent in any field plus proof of out-of-school technical training.
- You are up-to-date with the latest front end development trends.
- An eye for design and a mind for UX.
- Production level Angular experience is not negotiable.
- UNIX command-line basics on Linux.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as HTML5, CSS, Webpack, Yarn, NPM.
- Familiar with REST APIs.
- Experience working with others on Github.
- Experience deploying services on Google Cloud Platform (Certification preferred).
- Experience writing high-quality unit tests.
- Solid grasp of cloud security concepts and best practices.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, MYSQL and proficient at SQL data modelling.
You will be:
- Shipping features on a daily level
- Planning and collaborating on features with product managers, designer and engineers
The hiring process consists of:
- Reviewing of CV and resume.
- Development exercise if your experience matches our position well
- An interview on Google Meet or skype after the exercise is complete
- We will make a decision and we expect the process to take a few weeks