We appreciate developers who express themselves deeply and speak clearly. Working on early-stage products excites you and you love collaborating with the product team to find the best solutions for the product. You understand that this is a team sport and that we can only win together. If you are passionate about the fintech space and working with the latest web technologies, and have a proven record and passion for programming and solving interesting problems; you will enjoy working with us.
What we expect
- Minimum of three years of software development experience required as well as a University degree or HND or equivalent in any field plus proof of out-of-school technical training.
- You are up-to-date with the latest front end development trends.
- An eye for design and a mind for UX.
- Production level Angular experience is not negotiable.
- UNIX command-line basics on Linux.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as HTML5, CSS, Webpack, Yarn, NPM.
- Familiar with REST APIs.
- Experience working with others on Github.
- Experience deploying services on Google Cloud Platform (Certification preferred).
- Experience writing high-quality unit tests.
- Solid grasp of cloud security concepts and best practices.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, MYSQL and proficient at SQL data modelling.
- Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
- Location: Lagos (Onsite)
You will be
- Shipping features on a daily level
- Planning and collaborating on features with product managers, designer and engineers