At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: to turn insight into opportunity for clients, stakeholders, and communities around the world. We are currently seeking an IT professional to lead our Information Technology Services Operations team. On this role, you will work with other focused IT professionals to drive and ensure optimal Network performance, Server Administration and coordination for IT project delivery.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Active Directory management; group policy creation and assignment; Microsoft Exchange management
- Maintaining a scalable and reliable SAN storage network
- Setting up of new servers including RAID configuration and Windows Server OS installation.
- Deployment of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and 2019 operating systems
- Administering Email Services
- Configuration and deployment of Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Configuration Centre Manager (SCCM)
- Virtual machine management using Microsoft Hyper-V
- Management of incremental and full Backup and recovery of critical data using Veritas Backup Exec.
- Maintain Disaster Recovery Plan and monitor its implementation
- Monitor and manage all network devices (physical & virtual servers and active devices)
- Manage server patch and update deployment
- Provide Third line support to User support function
- Coordinate and track all ITS Projects and deployments liaising with deployment teams till completion
- Provide project coordination and status update to team
- Draft contract agreement documents for ITS third-party contracts
- Maintain security of the firm’s IT networks and communication links
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- A minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level credits within two (2) sittings (including English and Mathematics)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a relevant field
- Minimum of 6 years post-NYSC relevant experience
- Relevant Microsoft and Cisco or equivalent professional qualification desirable
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.