We are looking to hire a suitable candidate
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Responsible for design, deployment, installation, setup, and administration of Microsoft Servers, M365, and Office 365 Workloads and Storage systems in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Work with team members including infrastructure engineers, software and application development engineers, database administrators, and business liaisons to deploy solutions to achieve Organizational set objectives.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team and Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve Information Technology issues across different platforms and OEMs.
- A Minimum of BSc. Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Eng or in a related discipline
- 5 - 6 years experience in design, deployment, and Implementation of Active Directory Services Infrastructure, Group Policies, Managing Microsoft solutions, Microsoft 365 Administration, and Microsoft Azure Workloads
- Knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager, System Centre Configuration Management SCCM, System Hardening, Information Security Standards, and Endpoint protection
- Knowledge of and experience with Computer and Server Hardware, LANS/WANS; Windows Server Environment, Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Exchange; Internet Information Services; Oracle, backup systems, Microsoft Endpoint Manager and System Centre Configuration Manager, Patch management, etc.
- Good understanding and experience in deploying services such as Group Policies, TCP/IP, IPv4 and CIDR, DHCP Services, DNS Services, SMTP Services, NTP Services, Radius, LDAP, FTP, UDP, etc.
- Knowledge of IT Security solutions, Enterprise Anti-Virus Solutions, Sophos Central Endpoint Protection, and Encryption, IPS/IDS, Anti-SPAM solutions, Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Endpoints, Bitlocker Encryption, Endpoint protection, and Email Security & Protection
- Proficient with VMware Virtualization Environment, HyPerV Virtualization, and Azure Infrastructure as a Service Iaas
- Microsoft Certified Expert, MCSA, MCSE, and CCNA certification is a plus
- Process-driven, with strong analytical and planning skills.
- Technical & Professional proficiency.
- Strong coaching and team leadership skills.
- Very good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Vendor relationship and negotiating skills.
- Business communication and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with relevant areas of the business.
- Knowledge of and experience with: Information systems security, Unix/Linux, LANS/WANS; OSI Layer and Network protocol
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.