This job role oversees IT related issues in the HQ and provide technical support to enhance employee productivity to meet company’s goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering or similar area of study.
- Certification in Relational Database Management System would be an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Ensures smooth running of computer systems, applications and other related IT support services in the region.
- Installs and configures computer hardware and software.
- Supports the roll-out of new applications - tests and evaluates new technology.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders to conducts electrical safety checks on IT equipment.
- Reports incidents and problems (as required) to the Service Desk for escalation to appropriately skilled/ experienced support staff.
- Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level; including installing and upgrading software, creating file back-ups, configuring systems and applications, replacing parts as required, etc.
- Helps staff or clients to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Maintains proper records including procedural documentation, relevant performance reports; managing IT system inventory.
- Establishes good working relationships with customers and other professionals.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out other sundry assignments as directed by the Head, Service Delivery
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.