- Minimum of a first degree in ICT-related discipline.
- Demonstrable knowledge of education technology
- Relevant certifications in ICT and/or education technology will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years working experience in a similar role.
- Not older than 35 years.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Wide range of computer hardware and software experience in a networked environment and a willingness to learn new and emerging technologies as they are introduced to the schools.
- Demonstrated knowledge and field experience with basic applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Demonstrated ability to train and work with staff on a variety of technology tools; including productivity suites, learning applications, and web-based software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills, with attention to detail.
Remuneration: NGN150,000 – 200,000 monthly gross salary