Purpose of Role:
Duties and Responsibilities but not Limited to the following.
1. Installing and maintaining operating environments.
2. Monitoring these operating environments.
3. Responding effectively and speedily to any technical problems.
4. Maintaining a professional demeanor with clients and colleagues.
5. Providing training and support.
6. Ensuring operating environments stay safe and secure.
7. Updating any software and hardware where necessary.
8. Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response.
KEY RESULTS AREAS (KRA)
Delivery of the infrastructure programmes and projects
Planning, procurement, commissioning, and maintenance of projects.
Technological understanding (ability to see your new “solution” in a wider perspective.
Creativity (finding better ways to achieve your projects goals).
Application performance (the application does what it’s supposed to do without wasting CPU, memory or other resources).
Learning (your ability to learn about and use new technologies, protocols, libraries, or even languages as needed).
Durability (to stay on track no matter what, even when you feel dead bored, or in way over your head).
Align infrastructure inputs and reports.
Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering.
Advanced organizational skills.
Must know how to use database systems management software, enterprise resource planning software, and web platform development software.
Good communication and reporting skills.
Ability to work as part of a team or individually on a project.
Ability to work well under pressure.