This role is a systems analyst who supports the team with technical solutions to help plan, initiating, and manages information technology (IT) as it relates to the world bank app used in the collection of the beneficiary data and technological innovations that would be introduced during the project
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Consult with managerial and technical personnel to clarify App intent, identify problems, and suggest changes
- Write, update, and maintain computer Apps using Microsoft .NET and SQL Server to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment
- Test Apps and correct errors to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program
- Troubleshoot and manage Apps breakdown
- Develop Apps go-live plans including capacity building, coaching, and mentoring project teams to use Apps
- Consult with and assist users to define and resolve problems in running software programs.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing Apps to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow charts and diagrams, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Degree in computer science or technology-related discipline
- 2 to 3 years of work experience
- Speak fluent English and Hausa and can work proficiently in both languages
- Resident in Katsina or willing to relocate (at own cost)
- Available for onboarding by mid-December (to be done onsite)
- Available for on-site project take-off in January 2023 after the contract has been signed
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.