- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Conduct Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on IT Infrastructure.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of the Education and Training program on Information Security awareness, Privacy matters, Intellectual Property management, and Risk Management awareness for employees, authorized users, and other stakeholders.
- Network and Systems Monitoring, Trouble Shooting, Repairs, and Maintenance
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- A Master degree in Information Technology with a Concentration in Information Security, relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.