a) Role Summary
Actively selling Pairview's range of learning services (training courses/programmes and certifications) and career consultancy services to potential clients, by:
- Developing in-depth knowledge of Pairview products and services. Keeping up to date with the market trends and competitor landscape;
- Generating and capturing new prospects, building lasting client relationships, and driving business sales by identifying and closing new opportunities.
- Helping clients to understand the current job market, highlighting where the best opportunities exist, identifying options for suitable careers and informing the client how Pairview services can assist with boosting their career potential and achieving their career goals;
- Assisting clients who possess a strong educational background but lack the relevant skill sets and work experience required for specific roles by helping them to draw up action plans for employment, education and training and supporting them to achieve their goals;
- Presenting at our nationwide and global seminars. Providing information, advice, and guidance to help clients make choices about their career development pathways and training options. Networking with clients to close sales opportunities.
b) Person Specifications
- Educated to university degree level
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in a similar role
- Proven track record of success in a target-driven sales environment, continually achieving set targets
- Confident and excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Confidentiality, a non-prejudicial manner and good interpersonal skills
- Extremely pro-active
- Excellent computer skills, including good working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work both within and lead a team independently
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and to remain calm at all times
- Customer focused & service oriented.