- To learn and understand the Client’s Group IT Policies & Procedures.
- To ensure that Group IT Policies & Procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations as per the client Group IT Policies & Procedures.
- Installing & maintaining software and networking systems as per the client Group IT Policies & Procedures.
- Troubleshooting network and software issues and maintaining proper logs & reports of the same.
- Installing high-level software security systems as per client’s Group IT Policies & Procedures
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date as per Client’s Group IT Policies & Procedures
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Reports being provided to Client Supervisor & to CIO.
- CIO/MD of TecPoint Global Solutions
- Client Supervisor
- Group IT Manager & HOD
- Client’s Employees
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- System Uptime
- Fault Management
- Total number of tickets and MTTR per ticket
- First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Inventory Management
- Minimum Graduate Degree in Science & Technology
- Relevant Certification in MCSE/CCNA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and expert in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint