- Installing, updating and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problem
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- ketu, ikosi, berger, magodo, arepo wawa and its environment